1.Check whether shunt occurs during welding.
2.Check whether the service life of the cable expires.
3.Check whether pressure of the welding gun meets the nameplate standard.
1. Check whether the selected specification iscorrect.2. Check whether pressure of the air source pressure meets the nameplatestandard.
3. Check whether the welding preloading time is sufficient and readjustthe parameters.
4. Check whether air leakage occurred in the cylinder of the welding gun,resulting in insufficient clamping force of the welding gun.5.Check whether the welding gun moves smoothly.
1. Check whether the electrode is ground, and minor misalignment can beadjusted by the electrode grinding.
2. Perform re-alignment after loosening theelectrode.
3. Check the welding gun fasteners forlooseness.
4.Check whether pressure of the air source meets the nameplate standard.
1. Check whether the welding gun is connected with water.
2. Check whether the water flow meets the welding
Check whether the drive wire ofthe thyristor is installed correctly.
1. Check whether the wiring component of the start button is broken.
2. Check whether the driving component corresponding to the main board is normal.
3. Check whether the start button is damaged.
1. Check whether the air pressure on the main air supply side is normal.
2. Check whether the air supply pressure on the barometer is normal or the pressure reducing valve is damaged.
3. Check whether the welding pressure is normal or if there is any gas carry-over on the cylinder.
1. Check whether the drive
solenoid valve of the cylinder is damaged.
2. Check whether the connecting
wire of the solenoid valve is broken.
1. Check whether the Clamping/Adjusting/Welding knob is switched to the Welding position.
2. Check whether the connection of “Clamping/Adjusting/Welding” knob is broken or the knob is damaged.
3. Check whether the main board is damaged.
The reset button should be pressed to release the alarm after the electrode of the welding gun is ground or replaced.
1. Check whether the sampling
board in the control box is damaged.
2. Check whether the thyristor
1.Whether the set points for over/under limit of the welding current
conform to the standard.
2.Check whether the service time of the main and auxiliary cables of the
welding gun is too long.
3.Check whether the turn ratio of the welding transformer is set
4.Check whether the voltage change
of the power supply is too high.
1.Check whether the temperature relay is disconnected.
2.Check whether the connecting wire of the temperature relay is
3.Check whether the cooling water temperature exceeds the applicable
standard or the flow rate is below the standard.
1.Check whether the trigger wire of thyristor is tightly connected.
2.Check whether the trigger component of the main board is normal.
3.Check whether the thyristor is damaged.
1.Check whether the wiring lug of cable at the power supply side of the
controller is properly installed or tightly connected.
2.Check the power indicator for any fall-off or looseness at the
AboutIntroduction Leader Speech Structure Corporate Environment Patent Qualification
ProductManual Split Type Welding System Manual Integrated Welding System Automatic Welding Gun Welding System Puppet Welding Gun Welding System Robot Welding System Translation And Suspension System Automated Workstation System General Accessories Fixed Spot Welder
SupportService Common Problem Data Download
Anhui Riji Welding Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address：No.27, 2nd Ring Road, Chengbei Industrial Park, Huizhou District, Huangshan City
Technical support：+86 19955900208